Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Easy Stove-top Cleaning

So many of you are asking how I cleaned my stove so easily today. Not only is it shiny and streak free but all the cooked on food is off as well. Well…….it took very little scrubbing and less than 5 minutes to do it!

Here is a before and after then I will share my secret!

stovebefore

stoveafter

First I will tell you the products I used are not only all natural and non toxic they are probably much cheaper than what you are currently using. Oh and they WORK! My secret is Shaklee’s Basic H2 and Scour off! If you have heard of Shaklee you know that they are the #1 natural nutrition company in the US. I have been using them for over a year now after trying to make my own and have fallen in love with them. They work, are safe for my family, and are even cheaper than making my own. Please feel free to ask me any questions! I would love to help you free your home of toxic cleaners and save money while doing it!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

~Bonnie

 

Other great post from Bonnie:

Gardening on a Budget

20 Children’s Books We Love

Sink Scouring

Fun Hairstyles For Little Girls

All Natural Germicide

Find me on Facebook too!

No comments:

Post a Comment