Monday, February 11, 2013

Yummy Crockpot Fiesta Chicken

Alright, I think its time for another recipe! I have been so excited to share this one with you, for two reasons. 1, its so easy! 2, its delicious! I dream about this meal, seriously! This is by far my favorite meal right now, I could eat it several times a week but I hold back because I don’t want to get sick of it. There are only 5 ingredients, chicken, cream cheese, corn, black beans, and rotel. My mouth I watering as I type this!!

chicken2

cans2

If you are new to my blog you may not know this but I love to use my crockpot to cook, it saves me so much time in the kitchen. With 4 children we have a very busy life and I do anything to make it easier, if you don’t use your crockpot I really encourage you to start. Whether you have no children and you work or you have lots of kids the crockpot will cut down your time in the kitchen and leave you more time to spend with your family. And who doesn’t want more time with their family?:

So here is your ingredient list:

2-4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts

1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed

1 can of corn, drained

1 can of Rotel, or diced tomatoes w/green chilis, NOT drained

1 8oz block of cream cheese, cut into chunks

rotel2corn2

blackbeans2creamcheese2

 

Add all five ingredients to your crockpot, cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours. Stir every hour or two, this helps the cream cheese to melt and mix in.

Now to serve, you have several options. One is to put them in a burrito shell with your favorite topping or two, (my favorite,) is to put it on top of tortilla chips.

Yum

Some good topping would be salsa if you like it a little spicier, sour cream, and shredded cheese. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! 

Your next step is to follow me on Facebook, I would love to see you there!

Bonnie

If you liked this recipe you may also like:

Shower cleaning tip

3

Butterfly footprints

Finished butterflies

Crockpot loaded baked potato soup

potato soup

3 comments:

  1. That looks awesome!! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - looks so delicious!! I'm going to have to try this! Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime. Pinning this.

    ReplyDelete