Friday, April 5, 2013

Welcome to Feature Friday

I want to welcome you all to my very first Feature Friday!

Feature Friday is going to be a place where I can share with you each week a special Shaklee product. I have been selling Shaklee since July of 2012 and have been sharing certain things with you along the way, but I want to share with you how these products are changing my life for the better and why I think they are wonderful!

What I hope to accomplish with Feature Friday:

Share more healthy living options

How you can save money using natural products

How Shaklee has changed my life, how it can change yours

Share others testimonies to these products

Share with you my experiences with these products

 

***********************

 

This first week I just want to make you aware of what my business is and what I have to offer and then in future weeks I will break it down to specific products.

Please ask questions and share with me your thoughts!

 

***********************

I am going to share with you a quick background to these products:

Shaklee has been around since 1956, nearly 60 years!

Shaklee is the #1 Natural Nutrition Company in the US

Thousands of quality tests are done each year to ensure the highest quality products

100% satisfaction  guarantee on all products

They are proven safe for you, your home, and our planet!

 

************************

 

Our first few weeks I am going to talk about the products that brought me to Shaklee to begin with,

The Get Clean Line!

Get Clean Products

I hope you will al follow me on this new adventure and learn how you can make a difference for your family!

Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog postings above so you never miss a post! And follow me on Facebook!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Bonnie

 

Also check out these great posts:

The 20 Best Children’s Books

Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken

Linen Closet Organization

Craft Cabinet Organization

Home Tour ~ Master Bedroom

Home Tour ~  Laundry Room

Home Tour ~ Main/Kids Bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment