Thursday, October 10, 2013

Easy Chicken Pot Pie

Every busy mom needs wants to feed there family a yummy and healthy meal and a lot of the time we need it to be a quick to put together meal. Whether you work or stay home with your kids we are all busy mommas! On some nights I have time to spend to make dinner and others I need some that is easy to whip together. So today I am going to share with you a delicious recipe that takes about 15 minutes to put together. I have made this many times and it is pretty forgiving, I am going to share with you how I made it the other night, I had run out of a few things I usually use to make it and did a few substitutes and liked it even better.
PotPie2
You will need:
1-2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Olive Oil and Chicken Seasoning
Cream of Celery Soup
Frozen Veggies, mixed veggie, peas/carrots mix, peas, corn…….what ever combination sounds good to you. I like just peas best!
Bisquick
1/2 Cup Milk
1 Egg
1. Preheat oven to 350*. Heat oil in skillet on med high heat. Cut chicken breast(s) into small cubes and put into heated pan, add chicken seasoning to taste.
2. In a pie plate combine veggies and cream of celery.
3. While chicken is cooking, in a small bowl add 1 cup of bisquick mix, 1/2 cup milk, and egg. Mix until moist.
4. After chicken is completely cooked add it to pie plate and mix together veggies, cream of celery, and chicken.
5. Pour bisquick mix over the top of chicken/veggies.
6. Bake at 350* for 30 minutes or until top is lightly brown.
I hope you enjoy it as much as our family does!
~Bonnie
Other great recipes by Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. On of my all time favorites. Thanks for the recipe and Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete