Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fun Facts About Me!

10 Random Facts About Bonnie!

1) I am the second child in a family of 6.

2) I love to cut down trees with my chainsaw. Yes you read that right!

3) I love to camp with my family. In a camper of coarse, I can’t totally rough it!

4) I am terrified of spiders!

5) I have a horrible addiction to sweets!

6) I actually like to do laundry…..silly I know Smile

7) I grew up in northern Wisconsin in a town of less than 2000 people.

8) I love to garden.

9) I am obsessed with having my kids pictures taken.

10) I love Mexican food!

These are just a few silly things about me, I would love to hear more about you!

Comment below on one random fact about you or head over to my Facebook page and say HI!

Bonnie

Other posts you may enjoy!

Fun Hairstyle for Girls

2012-10-06_10-07-48_527

Get Your Body Back

Chicken Taquitos

IMG_20130107_175909

 

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your random facts, Bonnie!!! Thanks for sharing. I've done one of my own as well!
    http://healthyhiggins.blogspot.com/2013/02/fun-random-facts-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete