Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 13: Tar Removal From Skin~Safe and Naturally

Believe it or not this may come in handy! If not for the hubby or man in your life than for those crazy little kids who seem to find everything they shouldn’t! I was actually at the doctor’s office when this little incident occurred. How my son found tar is beyond me but leave to a 5 year old little boy to do so.
I own an amazing cleaning product that I was hoping would get the tar off my son without harming his delicate skin but I wanted to see what the internet came up with first for tar removal from skin. The advise I found suggested any type of household oil and leaving it soak for a minimum of 30 minutes and then proceed to scrub the skin. Another tip said to use gasoline or even diesel fuel! And I think the most interesting advise told me to apply shaving cream to skin and proceed to shave it off of him! I was shocked at how hard it truly is to remove tar!
So my next step was to try my good old Basic H2. It is an all natural cleaner, safe and nontoxic to its user. It is also highly concentrated so a very little cleans a whole lot! I used the Basic H2 and the tar literally fell off his skin! I took a rag and gently wiped the rest off! The Basic H2 also removed the tar just as easily from his shoes, pants, and shirt too. To say the least I was in awe! Every time I find a new thing to clean with my Basic H2 I am just amazed at the results.
I have also used it to clean my fruit and veggies, scrub my carpeting, and clean my grill and chain saw, it is truly amazing stuff. If you are interested in giving it a try, click on any of the links above or visit my website, HERE! Here are some of the before and after pictures of my son’s foot and shoes:
FootBeforeAfter2
Shoe Before After
Here are some other great before and after pictures using Basic H2!
PicMonkey Collage crockpot
I use it often to remove stuck on food.
It is also safe for wood.
Chair
Please share with me what you thought of these amazing results! What household cleaners do you use? Would you like to change to safe, all natural, effective cleaners that were still economical?
Like me on Facebook for more great home and health tips! From Nature to Nurture

No comments:

Post a Comment