Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 12: Pizza Rollups

Have you seen these on Pinterest lately and was wondering if you should try them??
Let me tell you, YES! They are great! They are very easy to make too, my 5 year old son had a blast helping me too!
Here is the ingredient list:
1 can of crescent rolls
40 pepperoni slices
4 string cheese, cut in half
garlic powder
pizza sauce
Preheat oven to 375* (my crescent rolls said 350* so that’s what I cooked them at)
Place 5 pepperoni slices on a crescent, top with string cheese, and sprinkle with garlic powder.
Roll them up and bake for 12-15 minutes or until light brown, serve with warm pizza sauce to dip them in!
2012-10-11_17-46-30_857
Seriously, these are great!!!
Please let me know what you think, I love to hear your feed back.
Follow me on Facebook @ From Nature to Nurture for other great home and family living!
Have a wonderful Friday, Bonnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment