Thursday, February 21, 2013

Laundry Room Sneak Peak ~ Thrifty Thursday

Good Morning! Well here it is ! Your sneak peak at my laundry room. I still don’t want to reveal it all because it isn’t quite finished yet. We are trying to do it on a budget so we are watching for sales and deals and buying things as we can afford them. But we only have a few things left to do and I can share it all with you!
Below is one of the shelves my handy hubby installed to put all my supplies on and a hanging bar.
laundry room 1
Here are the boxes my father-in-law built to put my washer and dryer on, these are wonderful!
laundry room 2
And last, here is a counter for folding!
laundry room 3
It isn't quite completed but I am loving it already! With a big family I spend a lot of time in my laundry room, it is so nice not having it in a dark basement room. It is still in my basement but is now bright and cheery and very functional!
Please share your thoughts with me! Leave a comment below or visit me on Facebook, I would love to hear what you think about my sneak peak at my laundry room!
Bonnie

Also, it is Thrifty Thursday! Go ahead and add the awesome projects you have been working on!

5 comments:

  1. I love that folding counter! Can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the invitation to your linky party. I've added you to my party page. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great--I wish our laundry room looked more like this than a shady basement area;) Found you via link up, looking forward to reading more. Come check us out at http://www.thechirpingmoms.com!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I could come over and link up at your party. Sorry I wasn't over sooner... sick 12 month old that has wanted LOTS of attention from mommy the past few days!

    I've added your button to my link parties page so that my readers can find you too.

    Hope you'll come back and visit my site too for my link party that runs from Fri-Sun @The Weekend re-Treat!

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!
    I will be back tomorrow morning to link up!
    I will make sure to make a reminder for myself to not forget!

    ReplyDelete