Today I want to share another wonderful recipe with you! It went over really well in my house!
It was very easy to make and really quick, I even did it with a sick baby on my hands.
1 lb ground beef
8-12oz medium pasta shells
1 small onion
1 clove garlic
1 (14oz) can of diced tomatoes
1/2- full packet of taco seasoning
(I used 1/2 but depending on how flavorful you want it you can add more)
3 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup of pasta water
1) Bring pot of water to boil for pasta, and start browning ground beef.
2) Chop onion and mince garlic clove and add it to browning ground beef, cook until well browned.
3) After ground beef is fully cooked, add diced tomatoes and taco seasoning. Let simmer over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
4) Stir in cooked pasta, pasta water, cream cheese, and sour cream.
5) Reduce heat and cook until heated through and cream cheese has melted.
I served it with warm rolls and applesauce for the kids. It was very good, and quick and easy to make!
I would love to hear if your family would enjoy this, share with me in the comment box bellow if you will be trying this recipe for your family.
Also follow me on Facebook for more fun home and family tips on organization! Never miss a recipe either!
You can find me @ From Nature to Nurture!